Terms and Conditions for the Participation in the Training Clinical Mitochondria and Environmental Medicine
1. Your registration forms a service contract between the organizer: International Society for Regenerative Mitochondrial Medicine (see IGRMM e.V.) and the applicant.
2. The curriculum is addresses: Doctors, dentists, pharmacists, bioscientists, naturopaths, young scientists from the biosciences. Students and young scientists from the biosciences of other universities.
3. Participation takes place on the basis of self-responsibility. The organizer accepts no liability.
4. The beginning of the curriculum may be postponed by a maximum of 12 weeks in case of an operational requirement. If the new deadline cannot be met, both parties may withdraw from the contract. Already received services are to be refunded.
5. There is no claim to the performance of an instruction by a certain lecturer. A change of the lecturers does not entitle the participant to withdraw from the contract or to reduce the study fees.
The curriculum can only be booked completely. Individual courses are not bookable.
6. Not participated courses on the part of the participants cannot be repeated or refunded.
7. The total price for the German study module is 2900, - € (early bird discount 2500 € for bookings until 31.09.2017, 2700 € for bookings until 30.11.2017), payable within 14 days after registration. Discounts can only be guaranteed when payment is received within the stated deadlines. The fee paid within 14 days of the registration will ensure the participation in the curriculum.
8. The total price for the English-speaking study module is 1650, - € (early bird discount 1450 € for bookings until 31.09.2017, 1550 € for bookings until 30.11.2017), payable within 14 days after registration. Discounts can only be guaranteed when payment is received within the stated deadlines. The fee paid within 14 days of the registration will ensure the participation in the curriculum.
9. The application is effective with the transfer of the registration fee. Up to 14 days after registration, there is a right of revocation, which makes the cancellation possible. We reserve the right to check your personal details up to 14 days after registration for personal qualification in order to meet the standard of the curriculum.
10. Cancellation conditions: deadlines and costs
1. The cancellation must be made in a written form and must be sent by post or fax to IGRMM e.V.
2. Cancel your reservation (Please understand that the later you cancel your reservation, the more difficult it will be to replace your vacant space). A processing fee of 25, - € will be charged for each cancellation.
Until February 2nd: 50% of the total price
Until February 16th: 80% of the total price
From February 17th: the whole price is due
If you can offer a qualified person as replacement for your place, you only pay the handling charge of 25, - € .
11. Payment is made by transfer to the bank account of the International Society for Regenerative Mitochondrial Medicine:
Deutsche Bank AG: IBAN: DE 92 5457 0024 0151 4520 00 / BIC DEUTDEDB 545
12. Special terms of payment: none
13. The number of participants is limited - so your place is reserved for you!
14. Disclaimer: For accidents during the event and on the way to or from the venue, as well as for the loss or damage of objects of all kinds, the organizer accepts no liability against the participants. Deviating regulations require an explicit written agreement with the organizer.
15. We reserve the right to cancel the event in specific cases or illness.